Continuing Education courses available for fall 2016
Our Center for Continuing and Professional Education (CCPE) offers 1 credit hour courses on topics that have been identified as critical and timely. Our courses are formatted to provide the most information in the shortest period of time.
Our well-recognized faculty bring their passion and experience to the classroom. Register today and join us!
- Online courses: register by August 15.
- On-campus courses: register by August 29.
Courses offered this fall:
- CEP 752 Bullying Prevention and Intervention
- CEP 753 Adolescent Social Drama
- LAI 752/LIS 703 Unity is Strength…Teacher/Librarian Collaboration Advances Student Achievement
- LAI 753 Enrichment Activities for Parents of Elementary Children
- LAI 754 Maximizing Learning for Children in Every Environment
- LAI 755 Taking the “Bla” Out of Blackboard: Effectively Utilizing Learning Management Systems
- LAI 756 Instructional Design for the Higher Ed. Faculty
- LAI 757 Introduction to Gamification and other Alternative Engagement Methods
- LIS 707 Becoming a Vital Member of Your School Community- Leadership for Librarians
- LIS 710 Twitter for School Librarians
View all News & Events