Career Guides & Resources
- UB's Career Services Office can help students learn about job searching, résumés/cover letters, on-campus interviews (through BullsEye), interviewing and more...
- The Graduate Student E-Career Guide from UB's Office of Career Services provides advice and resources aimed at preparing graduate students for their first professional or academic positions or beyond.
- National Center for Education Statistics provides information for students to research specific academic and public libraries. Learn about a library's collection, electronic services/technology, expenditures, organizational characteristics, services and staffing.
- UB Libraries have many great print resources to help you succeed in the job market. Try searching keywords such as "[your concentration] AND job*" or "librar* AND vocational guidance"
- Join and use professional social networks like LinkedIn and Plaxo.