Redirect (Jean M. Alberti Center)
- Dean’s Distinguished Lecture Series
- Faculty Awards & Honors
- Faculty Directory
- Faculty Spotlight Archive
- GSE Publications
- Research Grants
- Research Centers & Projects
- Research Opportunities
- Research of Distinction
Master's Degrees & Certificates
Diverse Student Population
Experienced Faculty. read more >
Streaming Services Overview
- What is Streaming Video?
- Why Stream Videos?
- About the Videos on this page
- Video Specifications
- Submit your video or learn more about the process
Copyright and Fair Use
Browser & OS Resources:
Mac/OS X Plug-ins
- Flip4Mac (recommended option)
- Instructions to download and install Flip4Mac
- Configure Flip4Mac to Launch QuickTime after it is installed (this may give you more video display controls) (FireFox - recommended for OS X)
- Microsoft Download Center
Note for Snow Leopard Users: Flip4Mac is not compatible with Quicktime X.
You need to install Quicktime 7 for Mac OS X 10.6 by following these instructions.
(If you are prompted to install the Media Player plug-in by your browser, follow its directions to download and install it.)
Get the FireFox Plug-in here
(Firefox may also prompt you to load it if it is not installed)