edTPA iPad Kits Checkout
The Graduate School of Education provides iPad kits for loan to our students to assist them in meeting the video requirement of the edTPA (Educative Teacher Performance Assessment) certification process. Each edTPA kit contains an iPad, tripod, and external microphone. This webpage details how to reserve the kits.
To Reserve Your edTPA Kit:
- Follow this link to reserve your edTPA iPad Kit..
- Choose "edTPA Kit" from the "Select Item to be borrowed:" dropdown menu, then select the start and end dates for your reservation and click the "Check Availability" button.
Note: The "start" date should be the date you intend to pick up the kit.
- On the following page, click the "WNXXXXX" link on any kit that shows as available (they are all the same). If no kits show on this page, there are none available for the date range you have chosen. You need to back up and choose different dates.
- Once you've selected your kit, you will be taken to a page to enter your UBIT name and any relevant notes. Make sure you include your UBIT name as this will allow us to contact you via your UB email address, if necessary. Your kit will be available for pickup in the TEI office (375 Baldy Hall) by 8:30 a.m. on the first day of your reservation. Your kit will need to be returned to 375 Baldy on the last day of your reservation.
- Click the "Insert Record" button. This last step is essential; your reservation will not be recorded without it.
Questions about the edTPA program or kits?
Debra M. Kaiser
Assistant Director of Certification and Accountability
Teacher Education Institute