“Dignity Act Coordinator Panel:
Best Practices, Challenges and Recommendations”
Following a brief introductory overview of the Dignity for All Students Act, panelists from area school districts will discuss their experiences and recommendations regarding this role of the Dignity Act Coordinator. Topics will include working with parents, responding to allegations and conducting investigations, successful interventions for harassment and bullying, and responding to cyberbullying. The respective roles of administrators and mental health professionals will be addressed, and advice for new Dignity Act Coordinators will be provided.
Brown bag lunch; light refreshments provided. Register for this free event by Friday, February 3.
Kathleen Allen, PhD
Training and Evaluation Specialist
Alberti Center for Bullying Abuse Prevention
University at Buffalo
- Patricia Balthasar | School Counselor, Cleveland Hill Middle School
- William Bohen | Assistant Principal, Transit Middle School
- Amy Borowiak | Guidance Counselor, Waterfront Elementary
- David Hills | Principal, Waterfront Elementary
- John Starkey | Principal, Lafayette High School