Need More Info?
If you have questions about any of our programs, please contact:Office of Graduate Admissions and Student Services
Sara Langston, Ed.M.
Assistant Director for Recruitment & Student Services
Graduate School of Education
University at Buffalo
366 Baldy Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260-1000
Welcome to the Graduate School of Education at UB!
The following are useful pointers to guide you through the application process:
- Applications to all GSE programs are online.
- You may apply to only one program at a time.
- There is a nonrefundable $50.00 application fee, payable in US funds. This can be paid electronically at the time the online application is submitted, or by check or postal order made payable to the University at Buffalo.
- Admissions requirements and deadlines are established by each program and can be found on the web, or in the official brochures of GSE. In all cases, a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from an accredited undergraduate institution is required.
- Applicants must submit all the required documents in order to be considered for admission.
- Some programs accept applications for both fall and spring of the academic year. Other programs only accept for fall admission. Please check for program specific information.
- Supporting documents must be uploaded and attached to your online application. This includes unofficial copies of your transcripts and any other documents required for review.
- Questions related to admission may be directed to OGA at (716) 645-2110, or
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you as you explore graduate education, and wish you the very best in your academic endeavors.
Radhika Suresh, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean for Enrollment Management