GSE Faculty & Staff Searches
Tenure-Track & Clinical Faculty
The Graduate School of Education at the University at Buffalo, The State University of New York—a Research I institution—invites applications and nominations for the following academic year positions beginning in Fall 2015. A complete description of each position, including search committee chairperson and contact information, can be found searching by posting number on the University at Buffalo online employment website: ubjobs.buffalo.edu.
- Rehabilitation Counseling/Mental Health – Assistant Professor (posting #1400629)
- Counseling/School Psychology – Assistant Professor (posting #1400602)
- Counseling, School, and Educational Psychology – Associate/Full Professor and Dept. Chair (posting #1400406)
- Educational Leadership and Policy – Assistant Professor (posting #1400615)
- Library and Information Studies – Assistant Professor (posting #1400578)
- Early Childhood Education – Associate/Full Professor (posting #1400603)
- New Literacies/Learning Sciences – Assistant Professor (posting #1400612)
- Measurement/Evaluation – Clinical Assistant Professor (posting #1400597)
There are no open staff positions listed at this time.
Teaching Assistantships (TA)
There are no open TA positions listed at this time.