GSE Faculty & Staff Searches
Tenure-Track & Clinical Faculty
The Graduate School of Education at the University at Buffalo, The State University of New York—a Research I institution—invites applications and nominations for the following academic year positions beginning in Fall 2015. A complete description of each position, including search committee chairperson and contact information, can be found searching by posting number on the University at Buffalo online employment website: ubjobs.buffalo.edu.
- Educational, Culture, Policy and Society (ECPS) – Associate or Assistant Professor (posting #1500740) -- Department: Educational Leadership and Policy (ELP)
- PreK-16/20 Organizational Theory and Educational Policy Analysis – Assistant Professor (posting #1500741) -- Department: Educational Leadership and Policy (ELP)
- Digital Environments in Education/Education Technologies – Assistant or Associate Professor (posting #1500782) -- Department: Learning and Instruction (LAI)
- English for Speakers of Other Languages/Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages – Assistant Professor (posting #1500783) -- Department: Learning and Instruction (LAI)
- Library and Information Studies – Assistant Professor (posting #1500742) -- Department: Library and Information Studies (LIS)
- GSE Online Education – Instructional Design Associate (posting #1500766)
The Graduate School of Education (GSE) is seeking an outstanding Instructional Design Associate (IDA) to directly support faculty in innovative web-based program, course, and learning environment design.
- Counseling, School, & Educational Psychology – Senior Research Support Specialist (posting #1500644)
Teaching Assistantships (TA)
There are no open TA positions listed at this time.
Student Assistantships (SA)
There are no open SA positions listed at this time.