GSE Faculty & Staff Searches
Tenure-Track & Clinical Faculty
The Graduate School of Education at the University at Buffalo, The State University of New York—a Research I institution—invites applications and nominations for the following academic year positions beginning in Fall 2015. A complete description of each position, including search committee chairperson and contact information, can be found searching by posting number on the University at Buffalo online employment website: ubjobs.buffalo.edu.
- Rehabilitation Counseling/Mental Health – Assistant Professor (posting #1400629)
- Counseling/School Psychology – Assistant Professor (posting #1400602)
- Counseling, School, and Educational Psychology – Associate/Full Professor and Dept. Chair (posting #1400406)
- Educational Leadership and Policy – Assistant Professor (posting #1400615)
- Library and Information Studies – Assistant Professor (posting #1400578)
- Early Childhood Education – Associate/Full Professor (posting #1400603)
- New Literacies/Learning Sciences – Assistant Professor (posting #1400612)
- Measurement/Evaluation – Clinical Assistant Professor (posting #1400597)
There are no open staff positions listed at this time.
Teaching Assistantships (TA)
There are no open TA positions listed at this time.
Student Assistantships (SA)
There are no open SA positions listed at this time.